Designed seamlessly, integrating the existing shell and footprint
with new additions and alterations, using the finest materials and design to maximise natural light and space to create a warm ambience to this gorgeous home.
We are delighted to deliver this sophisticated, single storey abode to the market, renovated and constructed to its elegant current form without compromising the heritage estates in its surroundings.
This open plan home boasts a thoughtful, spacious layout offering a range of 3-4 bedrooms, ample living and entertaining hosting an array of contemporary finishes that will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
This lovely period home exudes country charm and contemporary living, combining an aesthetic delight of timber, stone and steel, accompanied by an abundance of natural light.
The alfresco is perfectly positioned in the heart of the home ensuring fluidity of movement whilst living or entertaining.
– LED downlights throughout all living
– Smeg Appliances
– Soft close drawers and doors in kitchen
– Solid core doors on all rooms and external doorways
– Multiple TV and Foxtel points, NBN
– Architectural tapware, toilets, basins, sink and door furniture
– 12 ft Cathedral ceilings
– 12 panel solar system, Gas at the street
– Double lock up garage, 6 metre work bench and plenty of storage
– STCA Granny flat, Pool possibilities.
Our open home will be held on Saturday the 30th of September at 3pm