Situated in old Picton town, comes this rare beauty that has been remarkably renovated.
Newly rendered, from the street this home offers great appeal and an elevated position taking in the views of Picton Hill and the outlying rolling landscape. Nestled on 1000sqm metres this home has room to grow, entertain and comes with a superb renovation bringing this older home into the present.
* Cypress pine polished timber floors
* Hardwood balcony in 140mm Hardwood decking and SS balustrading
* Access from living onto balcony
* Brand new kitchen with SS appliances, mirror splashbacks and servery window to outdoor entertaining
* Newly renovate Bathroom, new bath, toilet, Stone top vanity and quality tapware and fixtures
* Newly renovated Laundry with extra toilet
* Outdoor living room/entertaining area
* New paths and access points all around the property
* Sandstone retaining walls in the rear and the front yard
* Newly Landscaped gardens and Buffalo grass
This property is a great opportunity for growing young family’s, downsizers or even locals looking for more family space.
Call Connect today.